Tuesday, January 1, 2008

#29 Scrapblog

Hmmmmm, I thought scrapblog looked like a lot of fun as I created my three pages using a mixture of photos and stickers.

However, I am now on my third attempt at publishing my scrapblog and, after 20 minutes, it is still publishing page 2 - this seems like rather a long time and is rapidly decreasing my enjoyment of scrapblog...

I will post my scrapbook pages when and if they finish saving. Well 4th time was the charm, I was able tos ave my scrapblog and post it as a page element on my blog.

Or you can see it by clicking here

2 comments:

Polyxena said...

In my browser it's playing havoc with your blog format and it still hasn't loaded more than one page. When I went to the Scrapblog link the same thing happened and I gave up.

alexdc said...

Publishing a scrapblog takes about one minute per page. If it takes much longer, the best thing is to cancel, close the Builder, and the reopen it with your saved scrapblog.

Remember to save your work frequently while you're creating your scrapblog, as you would with any application.

I'm glad you published and shared your scrapblog.

Best,
-Alex
www.scrapblog.com
blog.scrapblog.com
scrapblog.com/tapio