Friday, September 28, 2007

#6 More Flickr fun (Thank you for the music)


My creation
Originally uploaded by batgirl_the_librarian

Following on with the Musicals theme from my last post, I have created a trading card with a piccy from the final performance of Mamma Mia in Melbourne.

I'm fairly confident I've seen more than 52 musicals over the years (with photos) so I'm already thinking of a set of musical themed trading cards for my sister for her birthday.

I think she'd appreciate it...

Trading card maker was a lot of fun to use - the hardest part was deciding which photo to use . The back of the card (optional) displays a flickr logo.

The next step is to investigate card to print them on. (and find the other 51 photos).

I'll probably also add more desciption to the card. There's a fair bit of empty space there that could be filled with more details about the performance (cast members, theatre, even seat numbers).

Could end up being bigger than Ben Hur!

No comments: